About Us

 Services for Employers:

Search, selection and personnel rating (recruitment) in the eastern region of Ukraine according to the main directions:

  • managers of the top- and medium level;
  • specialists in marketing, sale and manufacturing;
  • financists, economists, accountants, foreign-economy affairs specialists ;
  • office personnel;
  • IT- specialists.

Organizational enterprise consulting;
Salaries monitoring;
Staff recruitment for house: baby-sitters, governesses, household assistants, etc.

Services for Applicants (free of charge):

  • labor market consultations;
  • employment assistance;
  • professional assistance for resume writing;
  • resume registration in a database;
  • psychological testing;
  • applicants' job orientation.

Methods and Techniques Applied:

  • Direct search method, internal sources of information (50%)
  • Resources of constantly updated database (30%)
  • Advertisements in media and the Internet (15%)
  • Cooperation with higher education establishments to employ most perspective students (5%)

Work Conditions:

  • The cost of personnel recruitment services is formed according to the Order complicity and conditions of recruitment. Upon average it makes 16-18 % from the annual salary fund of a recruited specialist (30% is the prepayment, the rest 70% after the candidate starts his work).
  • The recruitment terms make 2-4 weeks according to the order complicity. Three-six months are guaranteed for personnel recruitment.

Brief Client-list:

  • JSC DTAK, JSC "Ruukki-Ukraine", JSC "Dupone Ukraine", Close Corporation "APK-INVEST", Close Corporation "System Capinal Management", FC "Shakhtar", Law Company "Voropaev and Partners", "Avanti", Representation of Weilant JSC in Ukraine, JSC "Donprommash", etc

Main Competitive Advantages:

  • Why should You chose us? Our goal is to focus on the Customers' needs, to improve our services quality. Our consultants are continuously being trained in terms of "Internal Recruitment School"; they take part in open trainings on new technologies of recruitment and headhunting. Our agency consultants are specialized in different business areas. This allows us to make rating of the recruited personnel more expertly. One of our work principles is transparency in cooperation with a Customer, which provides you with all information about the stage of your Order fulfillment.

Services for Employers:

Search, selection and personnel rating (recruitment) in the eastern region of Ukraine according to the main directions:

  • managers of the top- and medium level;
  • specialists in marketing, sale and manufacturing;
  • financists, economists, accountants, foreign-economy affairs specialists ;
  • office personnel;
  • IT- specialists.

Organizational enterprise consulting;
Salaries monitoring;
Staff recruitment for house: baby-sitters, governesses, household assistants, etc.

Services for Applicants (free of charge):

  • labor market consultations;
  • employment assistance;
  • professional assistance for resume writing;
  • resume registration in a database;
  • psychological testing;
  • applicants’ job orientation.

Methods and Techniques Applied:

  • Direct search method, internal sources of information (50%)
  • Resources of constantly updated database (30%)
  • Advertisements in media and the Internet (15%)
  • Cooperation with higher education establishments to employ most perspective students (5%)

Work Conditions:

  • The cost of personnel recruitment services is formed according to the Order complicity and conditions of recruitment. Upon average it makes 16-18 % from the annual salary fund of a recruited specialist (30% is the prepayment, the rest 70% after the candidate starts his work).
  • The recruitment terms make 2-4 weeks according to the order complicity. Three-six months are guaranteed for personnel recruitment.

Brief Client-list:

  • JSC DTAK, JSC “Ruukki-Ukraine”, JSC “Dupone Ukraine”, Close Corporation “APK-INVEST”, Close Corporation “System Capinal Management”, FC “Shakhtar”, Law Company “Voropaev and Partners”, “Avanti”, Representation of Weilant JSC in Ukraine, JSC “Donprommash”, etc

Main Competitive Advantages:

  • Why should You chose us? Our goal is to focus on the Customers’ needs, to improve our services quality. Our consultants are continuously being trained in terms of “Internal Recruitment School”; they take part in open trainings on new technologies of recruitment and headhunting. Our agency consultants are specialized in different business areas. This allows us to make rating of the recruited personnel more expertly. One of our work principles is transparency in cooperation with a Customer, which provides you with all information about the stage of your Order fulfillment.